Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to The Tech Temple!

Welcome to The Tech Temple! I'm Jared, a technology enthusiast as well as a consumer like the rest of us. I read all of these technology websites and felt that having my own blog would be the best way to get my thoughts out about current trends in technology as well as products that are up and coming. It'd also be nice to get opinions of other people and get some good discussion going on, so let's hope all goes well!

If it weren't for the fact that it's 2:24 in the morning I'd write about something other than this intro, but moving into a new place has sapped all of my energy. So for now, all I have to say is hold up on purchasing that iPad! At the very least least, check out HP's Slate that is coming out soon. Peep the video below. Simply put, it shows all of the things the Slate does that the iPad can't. I am
not an Apple hater! :-) Apple has wonderful innovation and has revolutionized the technological world in many ways. I'll I'm sayin' is, don't be mad at me when you pay $600 for something that doesn't allow you to browse the web and listen to your vast music collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles