Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gmail FINALLY Has Drag & Drop Attachments

I’ve been waiting for this feature from Google for a long time.  Yeah, the other lab features such the forgotten attachment detector are fine, but this newly rolled out feature should have been implemented years ago.   I guess it’s better late than never though.  All you need to do is drag and drop your prospective files from one window to the e-mail and you’re good to go! 

G-Mail Attachments

Unfortunately it only works with Firefox and Google Chrome.  Find more info about it at Google’s Blog.  

And I KNOW ya’ll like signature I have ;-)  It's courtesy of WiseStamp, a Firefox Add on. It adds HTML signatures to e-mail services such as Gmail, Thunderbird and Hotmail/Windows Live. My less formal signature features my Xbox 360 Avatar.

WiseStamp Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles